Candidates for the ÖH Federal Representative Council
Who can you vote for at federal level?
Here you can find the electoral lists and their candidates:
- Verband sozialistischer Student _ innen in Österreich (VSStÖ)
- Grüne & Alternative Student_innen (GRAS)
- Aktionsgemeinschaft (AG)
- Junge liberale Studierende (JUNOS)
- Unabhängige Fachschaftslisten Österreichs (FLÖ)
- Kommunistischer Student _ innenverband – Linke Liste (KSV LiLi)
- Kommunistischer Studierendenverband (KSV KJÖ)
- Ring freiheitlicher Studenten (RFS)
- Who the f*ck is Herbert? (HERBERT)
Candidacy for ÖH election
You must fulfil specific criteria in order to run in the ÖH elections. More information pertaining to the election process can be found in the Federal Austrian Students’ Union’s election regulations (HSWO). Current changes to the HSWO as well as the most important dates and deadlines can be found in this information letter.
To be eligible for candidacy for your Students’ Union at program level, you must fill out this form and submit it to the election commission of your institution.
A candidacy for student representative at institution level requires a certain number of signed declarations of support (dependent on student numbers). These must be collected and submitted to the election commission together with an election proposal no later than April 13, 2023.
A candidacy for student representative at the federal level requires 200 declarations of support from at least 7 institutions, with at least 10 declarations collected per institution. These must be collected and submitted to the election commission together with an election proposal no later than April 13, 2023.